Do you need website maintenance, optimization, and security? Visit our Site Security and Maintenance page!
ManageWoo — eCommerce Administration Tasks
Overwhelmed by small but urgent tasks?
ManageWoo Shop Managers can help.
ManageWoo Shop Managers understand that building an eCommerce business is all about the details —lots and lots of both critical and urgent details.
As a business owner, you are balancing the need to invest your time doing what is critical — growing your company, and the urgent need to deal with all the back-office administrative tasks every successful eCommerce store demands — updating products, adding new products, updating prices, dealing with ordering process hassles, bogus orders and illegal purchases, managing promotions, providing customer support – the list is endless.
ManageWoo Shop Managers can help you run your website, freeing up your time to focus on the strategic aspects of your business that can increase revenue.
Our team offers you access to seasoned eCommerce professionals with over three decades of real-world eCommerce support services expertise. The ManageWoo Shop Managers use their experience to handle your mundane, business-related tasks and focus on ways to both increase sales and your profit margins. The ManageWoo professionals perform as an extension of your in-house staff to deliver eCommerce support services to your customers.
Our eCommerce back-office outsourcing solutions make sure you get enough time to handle the critical business tasks without compromising on the needed support services to your customers.
Work On Your Business — Not In Your Business
Some of the eCommerce tasks you can outsource to the ManageWoo team:
Website Maintenance, Audits, and Security
Your ManageWoo team technical qualifications to ensure that your eCommerce website is offering your customers secure, seamless shopping experiences with no errors. Our technical specialists can:
- Update web pages if you make any changes to your prices, services, add or subtract products, or even add new team members.
- Test all part of the system to ensure that both your data and that provided by visitors is safe.
- Audit site to find out the best strategies to improve your site’s search engine traffic.
- Format images to be sure they are of the highest quality.
- Update your eCommerce website with promotional banners, new pages holiday notifications, or similar small front-end changes.
- Check and repair broken links.
- provide a valid, detailed, and concise analytics report. Our report discloses segments of your site that are performing well and note areas that could be improved.
Would you rather be growing your eCommerce business instead of chasing back-office administrative tasks? ManageWoo can help.
- All Hours Customer Support
- Order Entry, Processing, and Tracking
- Product Listing
- Returns/Exchange Management
- Inventory Management
- eMail and Phone Support
- Customized Services
- Improved Customer Experience Management